A Mormon in the White House?
10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 17 full quotes from Mitt Romney in the book A Mormon in the White House, by Hugh Hewitt .
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Would welcome overturning Roe v. Wade.
Breach of Constitution for justices to adjust Constitution.
Committed to not change law on abortion as Gov., and did not.
Stem cell research lofty goals don’t justify destroying life.
Pushed vote on traditional marriage against MA gay marriage.
Marriage pre-dates our Constitution & shouldn’t de redefined.
Constitutional amendment defining 1-man-1-woman marriage.
Approach to business as “Bainiac”: meritocracy & results.
Response to Big Dig death shows how Romney handles crises.
Signal accomplishment as Governor is MA insurance reform.
MA reform focuses on individual responsibility (via fines).
Eligible for draft in 1969; regrets not having served.
Stronger America is less likely to have to fight.
Principles & Values|
Romney is the 5th Mormon to run for President.
George Romney never questioned on Mormonism during 1968 race.
Salvaged Olympic games from financial and scandal disaster.
Constitution is explicit: no religious test for presidency.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Mitt Romney
The above quotations are from A Mormon in the White House?
10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt .
Biographies by and about Mitt Romney:
- Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama On the Issues, by Jesse Gordon, Jan. 2012
- The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, Jan. 17, 2012
- The Mormon Faith of Mitt Romney, by Andrew Jackson, Dec. 25, 2011
- Mitt Romney vs. Rick Perry On the Issues, by Jesse Gordon, Dec. 2011
- Mitt Romney: An Inside Look, by Ronald B. Scott, Nov. 22, 2012
- No Apology, by Gov. Mitt Romney, Mar 2, 2010
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Turnaround: Crisis, Leadership, and the Olympic Games, by Gov. Mitt Romney
- 2007 Presidential Primary debates