Meet the Next President
What You Don't Know About the Candidates, by Bill Sammon, Dec. 2007
| Massscorecard.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mitt Romney: 2004: Became pro-life during stem cell controversy.
Rudy Giuliani: Father served prison time; led Rudy into law enforcement.
Principles & Values|
Barack Obama: Grandfather converted from Christianity to Islam.
Fred Thompson: Married at age 17 while still in high school.
Hillary Clinton: 2007: I'm the most famous person you don't really know.
Hillary Clinton: Born to a Democratic mother and Republican father.
John Edwards: Won football scholarship to Clemson University.
John McCain: OpEd: congenital contrarian on numerous conservative issues.
The above quotations are from Meet the Next President
What You Don't Know About the Candidates, by Bill Sammon, Dec. 2007.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg
- Bloomberg: Money, Power, and Politics: Mike Bloomberg biography
- From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion, by Sam Brownback
- Our Character, Our Future, by Alan Keyes
- McCain: The Myth of a Maverick, by Matt Welch
- Mortal Danger, by Tom Tancredo
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Leadership, by Rudy Giuliani
- From Hope to Higher Ground, by Mike Huckabee
- Building a Healthy Culture, foreword by Sen. Sam Brownback
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity: The Birth of a New Currency, by Ron Paul
- The Full Rudy: The Man, the Myth, the Mania, by Jack Newfield
- Freedom Under Siege: The US Constitution After 200-Plus Years, by Ron Paul
- The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
- Giuliani: Flawed or Flawless? by Deborah & Gerald Strober
- Character Makes a Difference: Where I'm From, Where I've Been, and What I Believe, by Mike Huckabee
- Government at the Brink: The Root Causes of Government Waste and Mismanagement, by Fred Thompson
- America's Mayor, America's President?, by Robert Polner
- Every Other Monday, by Rep. John Kasich